• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Plymouth GTX 440 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth GTX. 440. Matching numbers. Less than 500 miles on restoration. Will upload more pictures soon. Looking for $35K. Located in Iowa.

Comments welcome. Thanks!

Build Code:

RS23: Plymouth Belvedere, Satellite
Special, GTX
2 Door Hardtop

L9G: 440 375HP 1-4BBL 8 CYL
St. Louis, MO, USA

278310: Sequence number
E86: 440 cid 4 barrel V8 (High Performance) 375hp
D32: Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
B3: Light Blue Metallic Exterior Color
P6X: Trim - Premium, Vinyl Bucket Seats, Black
X9: Black Int. Door Frames
529: Build Date: May 29
120276: Order number
B51: Unknown Top Color
C16: Console w/Woodgrain Panel
C55: Bucket Seats
H51: Air Conditioning with Heater
L31: Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals
B3: Unknown
M21: Roof drip rail moldings
M33: Body Side Moldings
R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts)
V1X: Unknown
V6: Longitudinal Stripes, Unknown color
26: 26in Radiator

Attachments

• 20130501_181758.jpg
    20130501_181758.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,633
I hesitate to ask due to violating the rules, but feel free to message me and let me know if I am out of my mind with the price I've listed. Thanks again.

looks like you are definitely in the right ball park based on the 1 photo. If you have pics of the resto / what it looks like under the paint to go with your "more pics later" it could be worth more actually depending on what you did, how interior, under the car, hood, trunk looks, options on car now, etc.

Also welcome to FBBO

You didn't mention the color change in your ad.
Is the car drilled for the side moldings?
Does it come with the side moldings?

Thanks for the confirmation. And I look forward to reading more. Selling this one to concentrate on a roadrunner that needs restored...wife and kids make you prioritize I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, it is b5 original but I was younger when it was restored and didn't think b5 looked cool. If only I was 8 years younger. No holes drilled for trim yet. Contemplating installing the trim before sale. That is one of a handful of items it needs, along with new dash pad, drivers side arm rest, jack holder nut and bolt etc. it's certainly not new but I enjoy it.

The codes you provided say the color code is B3 light blue metallic not B5 blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back