• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 ralley dash ash tray vs non ralley ??

6pktgo

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know the noticeable difference between a 69 Charger ralley dash ash tray vs 69 Road Runner non ralley dash ash tray ?

Nobody ?? Anyone have a few pic's of their ash tray from a 69 Charger or 69 Road Runner ? The top lip would be a good place to start, Thanks I A

Ive been wondering about this too. Long ago in high school when I bought my 69 Charger, it had no ash tray. I went to the local salvage yard and bought an ash tray door out of a base 69 Coronet because it was tan in color like my interior. Fit just fine. Didnt even consider the 68 Charger they had because it had black interior. Now I hear they are different but havnt had the time to compare to the other Charger trays I have around here.

The only different one I know about is the early ‘68 slider.

Very slight difference in rallye vs. non rallye. If you look very close you will see on rallye there is a very slight witness line in center of part top to bottom. Two angled surfaces meet in center of ashtray. The non rallye ashtray is a single flat surface. You may need to put one side by side to see the difference.

Auto Transport Service
Back