• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 road runner for sale/ need response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan69rr

Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey fellas,

I posted my car back in Aug. allot of looking but no action, I guess I was to high on price. So I'm asking for ideas on what I should be asking. So here goes, 1969 ply r/r full restoration all new hp parts. 451 indy motor, many new parts in box, good high dollars stuff. Many in trailer, plus all the stock parts will go with the car. I'll upload pictures, please review and give me some feed back, need to sell. all commit good or bad, I have $12,500. in restoration, $13,800. in motor, $6,600.extras, thanks Dan

001.JPG

003.JPG

005.jpg

006.JPG

014.jpg

015.jpg

020.JPG

023.JPG

027.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

034.JPG

041.JPG

Somebody here wants that car!!!!
BMP for ya bro!!!
Petty Blue 67 gTx

Hey, I don't know what to tell you on price, but here's at least a bump! Where all have you been posting it? There's a forum out there specifically for '69 Roadrunners, maybe if you pop in and introduce yourself, you'll have luck their too. There's a lot of sites out there to get exposure, I just think that ultimately, in this market with the current condition that car is in, you're just going to have to wait for the "right" buyer, not so much the right price. It's very clear that the car has high quality parts and some really high quality work and care into it, you just need the person who wants to finish putting it together and would have spent the money for those parts anyway. Best of luck to you!

Hey, I don't know what to tell you on price, but here's at least a bump! Where all have you been posting it? There's a forum out there specifically for '69 Roadrunners, maybe if you pop in and introduce yourself, you'll have luck their too. There's a lot of sites out there to get exposure, I just think that ultimately, in this market with the current condition that car is in, you're just going to have to wait for the "right" buyer, not so much the right price. It's very clear that the car has high quality parts and some really high quality work and care into it, you just need the person who wants to finish putting it together and would have spent the money for those parts anyway. Best of luck to you!

Thanks for the feed back and info I'll check on some other sites. I hate to get rid of it. It wouldn't take much to finish it, thanks again

Either finish what was started or your going to have to give it away for 20 cents on the dollar. It's just another unfinished project the way it sits. If something was to happen to you tomorrow where would it go?

I agree just another unfinished car but if you finish it then you still take a loss you never recoupe your investment.Question did you do all the work yourself? because if not and your trying to get labor money back [reason for the prices] your gonna be waiting a while.There is a 68 prostreet on this forum for cheap needs way less than yours [just due to lack of room] he started at you prices and has come down don't get me wrong your car looks like a very good project just for that priceing it will take time. good luck.

It's a tough time to sell, projects even more. I tried to sell my 69 coronet last year for 6 months and got not even a nibble. This year it sold with the second person looking at it. You have to wait for the right buyer or just give it away. Looks like you have a great car. Good luck!

Hey guys thanks for the feed back, I would like to finish it. It's priority without going into detail. Had the car since 1994, cost of restoration was done by a shop, I did the rest plus all motor, trans, brake ,ect over the last 7 yrs. maybe someone will pick it up, thanks Dan

The only reason I wouldn't want it is because I already have too many projects.

Btw, you have a right side upper A arm on the left side. In today's soft market, you need to look as good as you can....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back