• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner rear window clips

RJ Squirrel

Professional dog entertainer
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
Preparing for putting in front/rear glass after I finish the vinyl top. My old rear glass and trim was all just glued in, so I dont know what the right clips for the chrome trim look like. Lots if conflicting and confusing info on the intra-net. Do these clips look right? And are they all supposed to be the same size all the way around?
68-70 Road Runner Coronet Super Bee Satellite Rear Window Trim Clips #41 | eBay

Those are the correct clips for a 70 road runner windshield for what its’s worth

Rear clips are all the same. Front clips have two styles - the one's on the cowl are different than the ones around the perimeter.

The one's in your photo are correct for the rear window but that style is only correct for the front cowl. Personally, I'd buy from a reputable Mopar source. The two "kits" will be different and will contain the correct clips for each window.

Thanks bud will give him a call tomorrow

Auto Transport Service
Back