• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 69 Super Bee Hardtop - Quarter window stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianInTexas

Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
I need a quarter window stop for my 69 super bee A-12 (hardtop), specifically it's the one behind the B-pillar. I would take a used one from a parts car or a reproduction, but I can't seem to locate one. I bought my car 3 years ago, and the restorer obviously lost one of the window stops. Without it, the quarter window rolls up too far and slips forward, which interferes with the door glass/trim.

Mopar Sal here on the site will have one

He may be able to help you out with the idler arm
your looking for as well

Brian,

Can you point out the piece on the shop manual diagram? Pretty sure I have one for you. See attached applicable page. What number is the item?

D

Attachments

• 1969 Chrysler Passenger Car Loose-Leaf Parts Catalog Page 571.pdf
    50.9 KB · Views: 79
I'm pretty sure it's part 61A and the rubber that goes on it is 83. I'm also looking for a NOS Idler Arm or an OEM that is still in working order...I just had to replace my original with a Moog. I also need the OEM bolt for the idler arm (I have the correct castle nut).

Thanks for your reply...my cell ph# is................. Brian

Please use the conversation (PM's) system for personal information, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure it's part 61A and the rubber that goes on it is 83. I'm also looking for a NOS Idler Arm or an OEM that is still in working order...I just had to replace my original with a Moog. I also need the OEM bolt for the idler arm (I have the correct castle nut).

Thanks for your reply...my cell ph# is................. Brian

Please use the conversation (PM's) system for personal information, thanks.
I didn't realize that I couldn't put my cell number in the forum. My mistake.

If the other guys don't get you fixed up PM me, i have the stop with the bumper intact, the original idler arm bolt and possibly an original usable idler arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back