• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 70-74 cuda hood / moparnats

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdwrench

Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
i am looking for a cuda hood , 70-74 . i prefer a rally but would consider others . if your attending nats and have one i’m interested. i have a rally hood now but the underside is rusty so i’m looking for better ….and i’ll be a nats

I am not going to be at the Nats but I am 12 miles west of Murphy NC. I have an excellent condition rallye hood. I bought a shaker for the car, I'm doing it as I so please, it is a 72 and I am converting it to a 1971.

I don't want to crate it but this is a big touristy area and I can meet someone off US-64. A lot of people come to drive the Dragon or Blood Mountain.

I am not going to be at the Nats but I am 12 miles west of Murphy NC. I have an excellent condition rallye hood. I bought a shaker for the car, I'm doing it as I so please, it is a 72 and I am converting it to a 1971.

I don't want to crate it but this is a big touristy area and I can meet someone off US-64. A lot of people come to drive the Dragon or Blood Mountain.
your inbox is full …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back