• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 b body rimblow steering wheel ?

RRunner70

Local time
9:11 PM
Reaction score
Anyone ever seen this kinda steering wheel for a 70 B body any idea its value or rarity i have seen only 1 on a 70 charger.

Attachments

• rimblo.jpg
    rimblo.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 445
i could be wrong but i dont think thats a rim blow steering wheel. my understanding of a rim blow steering wheel is the metal ring that is only halfway around and usually on the bottom of the steering wheel .

Probably pretty expensive I sold a couple old nasty 70 E body rim blow wheels last year and got somewhere near $250 a piece out of each of them and they were NASTY!! I have seen the E body ones as high as $1000 for a super nice one.

Your exactly right Stuart, Heck I would not switch my 3 spoke woodgrain for it!! But as you said you would have to find the right guy with the right car!!!

That steering wheel type was used on A bodies, B bodies, and C bodies in 1970. it is rare, but not necessarily desirable. It might be worth some decent money to the right guy. It is a rim blow wheel. Years back i saw a few on a few cars in the wrecking yards I should have pulled, but I figured they weren't worth much. I should have pulled them, regardless. One was on a A body, and another I saw was on a C body.

Yes it was an option for the B body. Also A and C body. Yes it is rare but not necessarily desirable. If it doesn't work, we can help.

Dave

Attachments

• 70_Belevedere0026.jpg
    70_Belevedere0026.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 272
Auto Transport Service
Back