• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'70 Coronet RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppintime

Local time
2:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
'70 Coronet RT in EV2. U code automatic with power bulge hood. Vin matches fender tag, rad support and door sticker. This car has been sitting in a garage a while and believe it to be original paint. PS/PB, bucket seats w/console.

Fenders are perfect. Hood is very nice as well as deck lid. Frame rails are rock solid as well as cowl area and inner fenders. Car needs drivers side front floor pan and passenger side front and rear. I have replacement floor pans for passenger side. Also needs a trunk pan and lower quarter work. I have drivers side lower patch for 1/4. Trunk rail has some rust as well as dutchman area.

Trans is there, didn't check if it's matching numbers. 8 3/4 rear there with 489 chunk.

Most of the unique 1970 pieces are there. Pictures will answer a lot of questions.

$5700.00 or interesting trades. Also have a 71 dated 440 that must have been a service replacement block as it has no stampings on it at all. This is collecting dust in the garage as I doubt I'll ever use it so will add it to this for a price if anyone wants it. Will need rebuild, was pulled 20+ years ago.

[email protected]

Pictures here : http://public.fotki.com/Honor74/1970-ev2-dodge-coro/

100_0245.jpg

that is a nice car for a good price.too bad you didn't live closer i would be interested in the 71 440 if the price was fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back