• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-72 Charger Canopy Roof Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie340

Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
Hi, Looking for the trim that mounts on the roof for the canopy/three quarter style vinyl top. Need this for a 71 SE that is missing the vinyl roof and trim.

Hi, Looking for the trim that mounts on the roof for the canopy/three quarter style vinyl top. Need this for a 71 SE that is missing the vinyl roof and trim.

I have these moldings. I will check on their condition over the weekend. They are still on the car. I am removing the vynal top on my car. I am going to the Mopar show at Lebanon Valley Dragway next weekend if that helps you out. Pete

Thanks Pete, I can't make it to Lebanon Valley, but if you could get back to me on the moldings I'd appreciate it.

Thanks Pete, I can't make it to Lebanon Valley, but if you could get back to me on the moldings I'd appreciate it.

Archie,I haven't had a chance to check them out yet. I've been working late this week,but i'll be in the garage on Sunday. I'll let you know how they look. Pete

No problem, I'm not in a hurry. Thanks, Arch

I have the two piece trim. PM me for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back