• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 charger

bonitoromeo

Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Been working on my 1971 dodge charger se for the last couple months and boy is she a devil; traded a blown 66 chevy nova street legal drag car for this girl. Decided I should stick with my kind since my daily driver is a 2005 dodge ram 1500 daytona.
Car is currently in body shop getting all the panels and paint matched.
Went from this:
ipxug2.jpg

To this: Pic of car when i brought her home before work started
2q03erd.jpg

Welcome aboard! Thats a nice looking Charger, Honestly i think the Nova looks great to, but the Charger is the way to go, Mopar is top notch, looks, performance and FUN!

Hi welcome to the site, nice nova , and nice looking charger to boot ,when you get a chance post some more photos of your charger:headbang:

Welcome. Nice looking charger. I think you got the better of the trade.

welcome to the dark side...LOL... & FBBO

Nice Charger! They are on the heavy side. Larger Torsen bars and sway bars really improved the handling on my '71.

Been working on my 1971 dodge charger se for the last couple months and boy is she a devil; traded a blown 66 chevy nova street legal drag car for this girl. Decided I should stick with my kind since my daily driver is a 2005 dodge ram 1500 daytona.
Car is currently in body shop getting all the panels and paint matched.
Went from this:

To this: Pic of car when i brought her home before work started
Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing.

One of my buds had a 66/67 Nova back in the day.

Factory 283 4 speed IIRC. Was even yellow.

That's an SE. right?

What's it like inside?

Auto Transport Service
Back