• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'71 Runner 383 Column Shift Starting Bid $60,000 (not mine)

Dibbons

Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
Seems like a lot.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203758853853?hash=item2f70f95edd:g:WoMAAOSwa4lhv4cS

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 8.55.10 PM.png

Not only does it seem like allot, it is allot.... I'd say he's dreaming but these days who knows...

Nine pictures that don't show anything, two lines to describe it... And the wrong air cleaner.... Let me check my bank account..... LOL..

It's a.$25 to $30k car in my opinion. Sixty grand is heading into 66/67 Hemi territory.

Looks like something we would drive in high school, ash tray and all! I will never understand why there are so many people out there who post such crappy photos.
Or useless photos, or photos with the car full of garbage, or no photos... I sometimes think that the smartphone has ruined what used to be "real" photography. Also, is it really so hard to write a few good lines of proper information about what you are trying to sell? My mind reading skills really are not that great. I know, bitch, bitch, bitch but come on. Try to help us buy your car!

Last edited:
If you want serious money, at least take some serious pictures.
Depositphotos_58099021_s-2019-300x252.jpg

Not only does it seem like allot, it is allot.... I'd say he's dreaming but these days who knows...

Nine pictures that don't show anything, two lines to describe it... And the wrong air cleaner.... Let me check my bank account..... LOL..
Wrong air cleaner, probably 1 of 1 383 2 bbl…

Weren’t the 383 automatic cars cast crank that year?

Geez some folks really make ya scratch your head and wonder...WTF!

For future possible reference (bots):

VIN: RM23N1G150763

Only person stupider than the owner is the guy that would consider buying it.

If that's a $60k car, then I have an original owner '79 Chrysler 300 for $15k. :rolleyes:

"But honey I am trying to sell it,it's not my fault that no one is seeing what a great value it is!"

Auto Transport Service
Back