• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Charger parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmaniac10

Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am buying a 74 charger 318 parts car. I have a few small pieces I need off it, but then it is all for sale. I will be parting it out. I have included some pics of what it looks like. I will be picking it up tuesday. Let me know what you need and we'll make a deal. It has a rallye dash, looks like a perfect black dash but I have to see it up close yet, really nice 2 tone black and white seats, rear defroster, a/c , etc. Pics are kind of small, but these were sent to me. I will get more on tuesday when I get the car.

Attachments

• 74 charger 3.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 337
  • 74 charger 4.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 346
  • 74 charger 6.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 352
  • 74 charger 9.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 347
Greetings,

Interested in those buckets w/seat tracks and console if it's available. PM sent. Thanks!

here are some pics

Attachments

• DSCN0886.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCN0889.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 279
Need stearing wheel, maybe bezel if it fits a 72 charger non se, and if auto maybe your floor shift and console, please pm prices. Thanks

Today someone came out and gutted the interior. The only parts left from the interior are the back seat, upper door panels, center console, the dash frame (pad is there but cracked), and the floor shift steering column and steering wheel. Everything else in the interior is sold.

The car is sold. The only remaining parts i have are the center console, steering column for floor shifter (wires cut) with steering wheel and key, passenger opera glass and inner pieces, rear fender extensions, rear seat, rear upper panels, 26" radiator, 5 blade (a/c) fan, smaller radiator overflow bottle, and the rear window outer trim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back