• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'74 Charger SE Window Regulator Rebuild

Gold Rush

Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
Several of the guide rollers on my '74 SE window regulators are shot! Some are broken completely while others are in bad shape. Anyone have a source for replacement rollers? I've seen rollers and glides for other year MOPARs but nothing saying for '73/74 SE. Instead of the exact rollers, I'm not opposed to using whatever I need to make things work. Just don't what to go off on a wild goose chase only to find I wasted my time and money

Thanks for any help!!

I am not an expert here, but would think that most B or E Body Rollers from 72-74 should work.

I think this has been discussed before and suitable replacements were located.

BINGO!!! The Door Window Hardware Kit Will do the job!! More parts than I need but spare parts are always welcome.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH YY1 !!!

Resurrecting this thread, since I'm also rebuilding my regulators. Does anybody have any information on how these are replaced?

Do I grind the studs off the existing guide rollers, and then peen the studs on the new guides after they're installed on the regulator arms?

Update: yes, you grind off the existing studs, insert the new ones, and stake them in place or peen them, being careful not to damage your new rollers.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back