• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A humble thank you

WileERobby

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
To whomever that rascal is, that gifted a Gold Member to me. I was surprised when I just logged on, to see that. I am grateful to be elevated to that esteemed group here. I like to read all the stuff here , & throw my 2 cents in now & then. So, again I truly appreciate it, you wascauwwy wabbit !

LOL, somebody did it for me also; so I did it for somebody else(not you). Now we all have to pony up again next year. Site members are truly an awesome group.

Pn7wLRu.jpg
13clfl.jpg

Let's not run out of gold
Enjoy Wile E!!!

Well done Wile E....now don't forget to PM your address to Joey for the free stuff. :thumbsup:

A big WTG to whoever the Gold Fairy is. :lowdown:

It seems to go going around this year, happened to me as well!

Me too... I have a hunch..... some other old guy with a Coronet like car......

I bought someone a membership a couple years ago & the guy never came forward with a public thank you. Apparently, I picked a bigger A-hole than me.

I bought someone a membership a couple years ago & the guy never came forward with a public thank you. Apparently, I picked a bigger A-hole than me.
Is that because he is banned, lol........Maybe it was SEVENTY

Auto Transport Service
Back