• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A shout out to FED X

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:49 PM
Reaction score
I know the different shippers have been catching crap lately.
But I got to toss a (atta boy ) to fed x.
I ordered a set of fender flares for a customer's truck this past friday am from a company in Houston Tx.
Fed x just dropped them off , yep on sunday before 10.00 am in central Iowa.
This was standard ground shipping , not overnight ect.

wow....they did the job they were paid to do.....give them a trophy

I just got a Sunday delivery from FedEx an hour ago as well. Of the 3 carriers, FedEx has been doing the best imo.

Still waiting on package that sitting in the next town since Friday morning.

Thing about FedEx is that, at least in this part of the country, they're all franchise deliverers
regionally/locally - so some places you get good ones, some places you don't.
Just like other franchises, some hamburgers are good - and the same one in another location
from the same company suck. :)

I have FedEx account .....for a few years now .....very happy with service and no damages at all

Out here in the middle of Podunk USA, all the carriers are actually routinely very good.
UPS, FedEx, USPS - they all do a great job in a part of the country you might expect to
get their "b-team" effort.
I always make sure they know I appreciate their efforts, too. :thumbsup:

Out of all the shippers the USPS is the worst and I will never use them again. Lost $250 because of their total incompetence and don't give a s--t attitude.

Ive heard a bunch of crap about all the shippers on this site, but really I have never had a problem with any, maybee a day later than scheduled but thats about it, had many delivered a day early too.
Oh well..

When the delivery is late, you should get a refund. Do this a few thousand times, these companies will get the picture real quick.

I just wish they'd ring the doorbell so I'd know what a package arrived! UPS is the only one to do this, nobody else does!

Auto Transport Service
Back