• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB A12 Road runner or clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

340sport

Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've decided that I am now going to pursue buying an A12 car.
Prefer Road Runner, clones and projects will be considered. If you have one or can point me in the right direction please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys. I've decided that I am now going to pursue buying an A12 car.
Prefer Road Runner, clones and projects will be considered. If you have one or can point me in the right direction please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
There's one posted on here a few weeks ago that has to still be available. 68 GTX cloned to a Six Pack. Loaded with goodies - problem is the owner thinks he has the rarest clone in existence - asking $120k. It's a nice car kind of a ginger flame color - likely a 3 stage paint. No question she's a beaut - but at $120 needs to be far more than that.

Theres another post just last week - not a clone at all. 1968 GTX and another stunner. Loaded with goodies - but not misrepresented as something it's not. Just a beaut - Beautiful pearl gray with black stripes.Priced at $68k - Manitoba and worth a serious look. I'm a 68 GTX nut and know a good one when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back