• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AAR Fiberglass is BACK in BUSINESS

SimoHoss

Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score
Gents,

I just received a call from Artie (Owner) of AAR Stinger Fiberglass. They company is starting back up in November and they are only going to be building Mopar items. I placed my order for the Superbird conversion. They are only open 2 days a week until October. He asked me to spread the word.

Gents,

I just received a call from Artie (Owner) of AAR Stinger Fiberglass. They company is starting back up in November and they are only going to be building Mopar items. I placed my order for the Superbird conversion. They are only open 2 days a week until October. He asked me to spread the word.
Say what? Fantastic.

YAY.

They did have some nice stuff.

Gents,

Very cool, great news
hope they still have the great quality they were known for :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I may have to order 2 bumpers form my 68 RR
the ones from Fiberglass Unlimited aren't very good...

I purchased a power bulge hood for my 72 charger from them.
It fits great a real nice product
I would not hesitate to buy from them again

Very cool, great news

I don't recall FU ever being all that good although they were usually better than Larry's crap.

I'd be a customer if they might offer '70 Charger hoods, I'd even be curious about fenders....

I don't recall FU ever being all that good although they were usually better than Larry's crap.
Yeah, at one time they (Fiberglass Unlimited) weren't real bad
the race weight stuff was rather flimsy, but a decent quality
when they were building 'atlered bodies',
& especially their 23 T turtle deck style, lesser so the 27 Ts/fender'd style altered
or the Topolino's/Fiats altered/gassers were so popular
that were pretty good, lots of west coast racers used/had them
But;
Now seemingly the 'doored car' stuff,
has always been marginal at best
but it was a lot better than the past 10 or so years to me...

it was in SoCal got quite a bit of parts from them at one time
real light weight stuff, not street worthy at all

Very cool, great news

I bought a bolt on hood for my 66 Belvedere from FU probably around 1990 and well, I wasn't impressed but the price was right and the hood fit. Had to reinforce the leading edge because I could see it trying to bend upwards at about 90. Yeah, that old /6 would make it hit 100.....downhill lol

Auto Transport Service
Back