• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB air box

Chryco

Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score
Looking for an air box for my 1970 dodge superbee, anyone have one for sale

I have one for sale, I have several more pictures.

Screenshot_20240610-213043~2.png

Looking for an air box for my 1970 dodge superbee, anyone have one for sale
I have a very nice original 70 ram charger hood, no box, if you're interested. I'm also in Ontario.

Looks to be original paint. The worst spots are where they ripped the underside metal to make room for the aftermarket hoodpins. No dents, just some scratches from storage and surface rust. Can send more photos if you like. $900 CDN eh?

Looks to be original paint. The worst spots are where they ripped the underside metal to make room for the aftermarket hoodpins. No dents, just some scratches from storage and surface rust. Can send more photos if you like. $900 CDN eh?
where abouts are you?

where is the hood located and when can i come down to see it?

so whats going on with this hood??????????

Auto Transport Service
Back