• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alert !!! Instagram @mopar_parts_garrage stealing FBBO for sale pictures

autoxcuda

Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score
This Instagram page Mopar enthusiastic (@mopar_parts_garrage) • Instagram profile is stealing your images off of THIS SITE RIGHT NOW !!!

I would advise sellers to mark their pictures so someone else won't steal the pictures to make a for sale ad.

Here's an ad that @kyle340 posted July 30 here: FOR SALE - 69 coronet R/T finish panel and taillights

And this is the stolen image and fake ad.

1725654933166.png

Here is a @moparply FBBO for sale ad that @mopar_parts_garrage has stolen pictures from

1725655491359.png

1725655507498.png

Last edited:
I wonder if "Mopar parts garrage" takes PayPal? :rolleyes:

Only Friends and Family I bet if they do.

They put (2) r’s in garage.
How can they expect anyone to trust ‘em?

If they used my car, did they say what it worth.......

It must be going around. A member on FABO said it happened to him as well.

There's several scammer mopar pages on Instagram doing the same thing. I have sent pages to people on marketplace before showing their parts are being listed also and to report them. One good thing to always do when on the internet is download their picture and run it through a reverse image search then seeing results on Google, Bing, or Yandex will most of the time get a hit if it's been stolen. I only do friends & family with people who have some kind of history and I have never done business on Instagram, just too big of a red flag with that site.

There's several scammer mopar pages on Instagram doing the same thing. I have sent pages to people on marketplace before showing their parts are being listed also and to report them. One good thing to always do when on the internet is download their picture and run it through a reverse image search then seeing results on Google, Bing, or Yandex will most of the time get a hit if it's been stolen. I only do friends & family with people who have some kind of history and I have never done business on Instagram, just too big of a red flag with that site.

Could you post a link to that reverse image Google Search?

That would be a great quick resource for members here.

Could you post a link to that reverse image Google Search?

That would be a great quick resource for members here.

If you are on a PC or laptop, and Google is your browser, right click on the image and select "Search with Google lens".

IMG_0092.jpeg

Results will populate with various websites the selected image appears on, if any.

IMG_0093.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back