• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Alternator mounting bolts, nut, washers, and spacers for a 318 non AC engine.

JoshPlymouth

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:56 PM
Reaction score
I’m looking to buy the bolts, nut, washers, and spacers to mount my alternator. It’s for a 1972 318 non AC engine. Please let me know if you have these. I attached pictures.

IMG_8233.jpeg

IMG_8234.jpeg

IMG_8235.jpeg

IMG_8236.jpeg

IMG_8237.jpeg

IMG_8238.jpeg

IMG_8240.jpeg

None needed [spacers]. I believe that alternator mounts directly to that mount. One long 3/8 bolt nut and washers along with one short 5/16 bolt, flat, and lock washer. All common hardware store items. That is an older style mount like 1969 or older as I recall. Here are some kits. Electrical, Alternator Brackets :Mega Parts USA

Last edited:
That is a 66 mount which works with the cast iron water pump. Looks like that’s what u have. 72 has a different set of mounts. That work with the aluminum water pump 1970 and up Bottom hose is on the passenger side. What car is this going into. Kim

Thank you so much for the information! It’s in a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere.

None needed [spacers]. I believe that alternator mounts directly to that mount. One long 3/8 bolt nut and washers along with one short 5/16 bolt, flat, and lock washer. All common hardware store items. That is an older style mount like 1969 or older as I recall. Here are some kits. Electrical, Alternator Brackets :Mega Parts USA
Thank you very much for the information! It was very helpful, I just ordered the bolts.

Auto Transport Service
Back