• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD American Mag Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadyjl

Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 5 mag wheels for sale. They were originally on my 1968 Plymouth Road Runner which was purchased less than 1 year from new in 1969 so I assume they were not stock. My son has almost finished restoring the car and put new wheels on. My husband was going to clean the old ones up and sell but he recently and suddenly passed away so I apologize that I do not know much about these wheels. I have been told they are 14x8 and look to be American Mag wheels. There are 5 wheels, 4 are mounted on the old tires (seem to have lots of tread but yes, many years old). Asking $500 OBO for all. Located in Kingman AZ or I can have them taken to my son's home in S. CA with notice if you are seriously interested. Otherwise shipping is not an option. Thanks for looking and again I am sorry for so little information but if you have a question I will try to get an answer for you.

tempImageXaWzcx.png

tempImage1X5bHt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back