• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Barn Find!!!

cr8crshr

Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
The article appears genuine but it could have taken place who knows? But Man what a Find!!! A 3-for...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

There's no "there" there. They've got a picture (may or may not be theirs) and they've written
some quick text to go with it, none of which appear to actually contain anything specific to either
those particular cars, their location or owner(s), etc.
Heck, there's not even a link to any more tangible information....
I consider such websites "leeches". Don't care for 'em - and there's a lot like them out there.

I do not care for the guy who does these videos. He never states were he is. He does alot on hidden Mopar junk yards and says you can email him. Why? Just say were it is.

I do not care for the guy who does these videos. He never states were he is. He does alot on hidden Mopar junk yards and says you can email him. Why? Just say were it is.

Before you settle on that judgement, you might want to consider that Ryan is respecting these people wishes by not disclosing names and locations. Many of the owners only allow these videos under those circumstances. Otherwise, the opportunists descend upon them or they risk becoming targets for theft.

The other option is we never get to see this cool stuff.

Before you settle on that judgement, you might want to consider that Ryan is respecting these people wishes by not disclosing names and locations. Many of the owners only allow these videos under those circumstances. Otherwise, the opportunists descend upon them or they risk becoming targets for theft.

The other option is we never get to see this cool stuff.
Thank you for pointing that out.

GHEEEZZZZZZZ!!! Y'all really are showing your opinions rather than just keeping it for what it is. I merely shared it because I thought that the fact that it just might be genuine and if so, a true score but instead, ya gotta throw out negative vibes. Take it for just what it is already!!! cr8crshr/Bill:screwy::screwy::screwy::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Two labels on the underside of the trunk lid. I forgot why if I ever knew in the first place. :rolleyes:

find.jpg

Video:

Auto Transport Service
Back