• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another new guy today.

SweatyRabbitt

Local time
2:51 PM
Reaction score
Hello to all,
I wanted to chime in and say hi, a few months back I purchased my new big boy toy, 1970 Roadrunner. Yah baby!

Last edited:
Welcome, post some pics of that 70 RR please.

Welcome! Lets see that bad boy, one of my favorites!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

lets see some photos of said 70 RR

Welcome from Alabama, by now you have the hint. We like pictures.
20220813_180415.jpg
20220813_180245.jpg

20220813_180337.jpg

I'm more of a humble kinda guy, but here you go. I'm in my bird, flippin the bird.

1.jpg

I'll try and get more for ya.

Last edited:
Isn't that against the law in your state?:lol: Welcome from the central coast of Cal.
LoL, that's what I'm really flippin the bird to.

Here's more pics. She's an early build, so as close to an A12 a 1970 RR can be. And yes, that is the crazy 6 on my factory aluminum intake,
left over from the 1969 A12 builds. Sweet Georgia Brown! I'm sorry, I am a humble guy, but you all wanted photos. LoL...

2.JPG

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. What an awesome looking car you have there. :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That is a great looking RR you have. Thanks for the pictures. If you are going to continue to be humble, you may not fit in, here. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back