• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any history on green '68 Coronet last 6 of vin 127176

MiMopar

Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
Looking for any information anyone might have on the background of my '68 Coronet. Green in color, has a Hemi orange 440/727 that looks to have been retrofitted maybe in the eighties. Paint appears to be later, much lighter shade of green underneath. Found dash plaques from Mopar Nationals 1984, Vin Devers Dodge car show 1992, barely legible registration from somewhere in Ohio in the car. Strange axles, 4.10 8.75, driveshaft hoops, unibody connectors, pinion snubber, hurst shifter, full manual reverse pattern valve body, and evidence of a long-since-removed rollcage. Appears to have been drag raced hard at some point. Curious as to the history of this car, purchased at sealed bid auction this year, full of mothballs and dryer sheets and mouse eaten upholstery. I have it plated, running and have been driving it. I am sure somebody, somewhere, knows this car. Any info would be appreciated.

IMG_2306.JPG IMG_2311.JPG IMG_2323.JPG IMG_2324.JPG IMG_2325.JPG IMG_2326.JPG IMG_2322.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back