• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody wanna go 15" -NOT MINE- $400

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
Local pick up only

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/176637277877254/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace

245996487_4430215870403075_5685778919572420993_n.png

Dam my buddy left for Florida this week,I would of bought them. Great deal if you ask me.

Yeah, if all my extra money wasn't going into my transmission...I would buy them. Not even an hour away !

Oh Hell yes !! Downtown near Ford street. I went to Machinist School on Ford Street. Half of the building was the Jr Amerks facility. I have enjoyed many a garbage plate during a night of drinking....at least when I was younger and bullet proof !

I grew up in Pittsford

Monroe Ave boy here, those were the days Such a small world.:thumbsup:

Where on Monroe ? Pittsford, Brighton, Cobbs Hill, city ?

City , Field st and Monroe Ave ,went to Monroe High,Cobbs hill was 10 minutes away. then Carpenter union 85.

I was in Carpenters Union 85 ! 85-90. I worked for Overhead Door of Rochester back then. They needed a Union man to do installs on union jobs, most of which were for Wegmans. In 91 I went back in the service, army this time. Previous I was in Navy. Signed up and took my oath in the Federal Building.
Small world indeed !

What was on the 'garbage plate'?

Auto Transport Service
Back