• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone get their SS700 or Passon 5 Speed yet?

Dennis H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score
Both these are much touted and delayed to market based on what I have read. My early TKO has a 2-3 high rpm balk. A friend wants OD for his 'Cuda without cutting any sheet metal. We are hoping that either the plug and play Passon or the Keisler SS700 will be the answer.

Lots of chatter on the brand x forums but no confirmation that either transmission has actually been delivered. It's no fun being a pioneer either.

i wish, spent too much on engine now im broke lol,
be interested to hear they go?

SS700s have started shipping so I have heard but i dont know anyone who is getting one till at least christmas

Summit has the Richmond five speed and six speed IN STOCK for way cheaper.

is there any mods to the floor pan to put a Richmond in a B body??

I ordered the Keisler SS700 the beginning of August. They took a 50% deposit September 13 and said production was starting in 4 weeks. I think production got delayed due to a few changes made and I was told production will start mid November? Anyhow, I am hoping to see one for Christmas, but have not heard from them lately.
For fitment, the shifter is still on top of the trans, so a shifter hole needs to be cut in the trans tunnel. Kit comes with a patch to cover the OEM 4-speed shifter hole. That sounds like the only thing that will need to be modified that is not a bolt-on. The kit comes with crossmember, driveshaft, spedometer cable, wire harness, etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back