• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone heard of: All-Classics.com???

koosh

Local time
4:37 AM
Reaction score
They “appear” to be 3rd party broker, and have a “reasonable price “ charger id like to buy.
Trouble is, im across the country, and i get not seem to get much internet info on them to see if legit!!!!
Anyone done business or heard of them?

Never heard of them. Are they a junk yard operation or a repop parts seller?

They “appear” to be 3rd party broker, and have a “reasonable price “ charger id like to buy.
Trouble is, im across the country, and i get not seem to get much internet info on them to see if legit!!!!
Anyone done business or heard of them?
Probably a broker like you said. I would steer clear but that's just me.

"reasonable price" and "Charger" should never be used in the same sentence

Just by looking at the prices of some of the cars, pictures, and the fact that there is no contact information on their fancy website, you know it's a scam. Steer clear.

Seems like a scammer. I googled "yellow black 68 Charger" and looked at images. I found the images of the yellow with black top 68 Charger R/T currently listed on the All Classics site (for $46,388). The images came from a "Bring A Trailer" auction. It apparently sold on March 29, 2023 for $60,000. I would think that even if the new owner had to sell it for whatever reason, and was willing to take over a $13,000 loss, that this new broker wouldn't need to use 9-month-old pictures from an auction site. I wouldn't give this guy a nickel until after seeing the car in person.

Edit: The picture of the burgundy 68 Charger R/T on "All Classics" ($46,700) also came from a BAT auction in which the pictured R/T sold for $55,000 on 5/24/23. I bet I could find more but I am too lazy. As far as I am concerned, it is a scam.

Last edited:
I appreciate you guys checking…. I emailed them back about the red 68, and in so many words….. told them i cannot pull the trigger sight unseen. I also said im happy to pay cash to the driver if they wanted to do COD, which im sure wont happen….

Normal people don't list desirable things abnormally low.
Unless they are scammers trolling for suckers.

Oh yeah, I’m believing these guys
IMG_2720.png

I think I've also seen "their" photos on other sites as well, and some/most of the prices are just TOO good.
And why no engine or interior shots? Sorry, but I don't see a red Charger in your future, at least not through
them.

Last edited:
I think I've also seen "their" photos on other sites as well, and some/most of the prices are just TOO good.
And why no engine or interior shots? Sorry, but I don't see a red Charger in your future, at least not through
them.
Red Charger? Here's how it's done. Over 100 photos. 1970 Dodge Charger

Auto Transport Service
Back