• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone here interested in a 1949 Power Wagon?

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:59 PM
Reaction score
Hurry, there's only two days left!

1949_dodge_power_wagon_163666854626223faa64Patrick-Ernzen-001.jpg

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1949-dodge-power-wagon-8/

Yes, I'm interested, but not interested THAT much!

I have seen multiple restored ones going well north of $100,00.
They are like the Chargers of the mopar truck world.

After the market drop yesterday, you'd do better to invest in it than that truck. I like that truck, but who set the value on it and why is it worth that. Goes to prove that some people will always have money.

Perfect combination of power and truck. Probably what the owner has in getting it built. I have admired those trucks for a while, but if I won't buy a 68 Hemi Charger for 100K less, I think I will pass.

nice but over priced

@snakeyes Maybe not so much!!?? A friend of mine not far at all from you and I just sold one last year for north of $200k. The trend is set those old bodies on a mid '00's chassis and spend your cash making it look great. He's been doing them for a while, and they look great, just like this one. Surprising the market will bear it, but go figure??!!

Pretty common to see one in this guys inventory;

Welcome to Harwood Motors

Very Cool truck, I'd love to have it
(sort of looks like an ICON style build)
if I had that kind of extra cash to pay for a truck
or room to park/store it... I'd rarely use

I think I'd buy something else & build my own

I do like the 68-71 Sweptsides or 72-78 Powerwagons much better
you rarely ever see any for sale, here anyway
well that isn't/aren't completely or total junk,
even then it's rare

That's a high dollar custom build/restomod. They never made 4 door or extended cab wm300 power wagons.

Wow, for that kind of scratch, the least they could do is center the steering wheel eh?
(Watch the "driving" video)
The ride doesn't look particularly smooth and comfy, either.
Really cool truck, price is currently "I'm too dumb to have $270k, please take it from me" level.

The guys that buy **** on BAT pay over $200k for a 276HP Buick GNX. Most have less than 1k miles... and will never be driven. Strange guys.

Sold for 405 large.
For that, I can buy both 68 Hemi 4-speed Chargers currently on eBay for the asking price and have 80K left over to make them better. I know where I would go if I could pay that much for new toys.

Auto Transport Service
Back