• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone see this A12?

These cars in the hands of inexperienced drivers can "get away" from them
As I always say:
"Anyone can drive a regular or slow car fast....It takes a lot of maturity and Responsibility to drive a Fast car slow"

Yes, possibly in the 1980s. There was one of these in nice condition, and same color, sitting in the backyard of a house in northeast Fort Worth, Texas. I spoke with the owner after he had recently located and acquired the engine from someone else. To say he was overjoyed with having the original engine is the understatement of the year. He was not interested in selling the car. A very nice guy and probably in his upper 70s now.

Also, Wylie, Tx is not very far from Fort Worth.

Very sad to see one of these cars wrecked.:(

I remember this story when it came out......Just sad an idiot destroyed that car.....

That car was butchered before the crash. Those wheels don't look right on that car, and the exhaust exiting the quarter panels is malpractice on it. But that's just my opinion. Others will vary.

sad story for sure

an A12 bites the dust

Yep My first thought was the same as Justin’s
“what a dummy” It’s sad to see crashed or not.

To have such a car then spend money on it that wasn't needed. Someone had to much money and zero brains. Sad it turned into this

Gas Monkey and his pal Dennis were involved in the build IIRC

Of course take a great car give it to a hacker and then wreck it. Like I said to much money

Auto Transport Service
Back