• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth build sheets

4404ME

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:52 AM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, May All Be Well! I know this isn't a 'Tech' question, but wondering if someone will know the answer.. Is it possible to acquire an archived build sheet from Chrysler if you send the make. model, year, VIN to them? Any information will be appreciated. Thanks!
P.S. If this isn't a service that they provide - wouldn't it be great if they did?

Only avail on 1967 and older.

And fyi....you get a copy of the IBM card.

Its your responsibility to decode it.

Thanks 69 SB! I used the words Chrysler Automobile Build Records and came across the form needed to submit to FCA. Thanks again for the info!

Glad to help.
Let us know the results you get back.

I contacted Historical Services, received a form from them, and submitted it. Unfortunately, and as I believe someone already mentioned, no build records after 1967 in their files. These records were never transferred to the archives and do not exist within the company. What I did receive from them were specifications for my '72 RR.. interesting, but not what I was hoping for. Thanks again!

Auto Transport Service
Back