• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are there universal chrome center caps I’d be able to use to dress up my wheels? Are there possible ones that might cover the lugs too?

tonyp25

Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score
It’s a 67 Satellite. 15” Rims. I have to be honest I’m not sure about lug spacing or offset or how much that matters. I would like to dress up the wheel a bit and I’ve seen tons of caps online but I just have no idea how they fit or go on….This is my attempt at at to dress the rims up a bit since I got some quotes about new rims and/or reconditioning the current ones and they were a bit high.

IMG_9462.png

IMG_9175.jpeg

IMG_9069.jpeg

Check the bore before ordering. Those pictured above would be over an inch too big for most car applications i.e. a Weld center bore is only 3.16" o.d.

Centre caps are ridiculously expensive for Weld, etc, usually $20-$30 each. But if you go to any large swapmeets there's usually someone selling "generic" one's for half that. Just ckeck the size is right.

Auto Transport Service
Back