• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aspirations of a charger!!!

Barry Devlin

Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new the names Barry. I'm from Ireland, I have been drawn to this forum because I'm on the hunt for a bog standard 68 to 70 charger that in true Phoenix form I want to bring back to life. I'm planning a trip over the next few months to see if I can find a beater to bring back with me. From what I've read you folks are pretty knowledgeable. **************

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone I'm new the names Barry. I'm from Ireland, I have been drawn to this forum because I'm on the hunt for a bog standard 68 to 70 charger that in true Phoenix form I want to bring back to life. I'm planning a trip over the next few months to see if I can find a beater to bring back with me. From what I've read you folks are pretty knowledgeable. **************
Hi Barry,
Good luck with your quest. Try Classicsars.com and eBay motors for your searching. You’re on your own for transportation suggestions to Ireland, I can’t help ya there.

Welcome (8).jpg

Thanks for joining the group Barry! Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search. The only second-gen Chargers you'll find will be very expensive rusted-out carcasses in need of $30K - $50K of work minimum, or very expensive mostly-done cars that will still need a lot of work, in the same price range. Anything already done will be $50K and up. The '68 - '70 Chargers are very desireable to rich collectors, and when that happens, prices skyrocket.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Barry. Good luck with your Dream Car quest. I hope you have very deep pockets, as the 1968 Charger is currently one of the more expensive cars to acquire in any condition. A RoadRunner or SuperBee would be considerably cheaper, but style is a subjective thing.

Welcome from Alabama, wishing you great luck in your search.

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Welcome from the 'country' of Texas!!!!!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
good luck with the Gen 2 Charger Quest, bring a fat wallet

Auto Transport Service
Back