• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attention - Carlisle attendees - autographs wanted

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:59 PM
Reaction score
All you FBBO folks who are attending Carlisle this weekend, I want your autograph!
I’ll be bringing this piece in later today to the FBBO tent and I WANT YOUR SIGNATURE! Please sign your FBBO user name on this when you see it.
I’m hoping to have it at the FBBO tent all weekend so you all have a good shot at signing it.

IMG_7960.jpeg

Oh, and @eldubb440, I’d like a fresh signature on here from you for 2024. Last year’s signature isn’t quite as legible as I’d like it. The marker was kind of weak. Press harder this time lol.

@HawkRod

That's a cool idea, good luck...

I sort of wish I could be there...

When you get back we need an "after" picture!!! :thumbsup:

We had several folks in our group running cameras so I still have yet to get another pic or two (or three lol) that I'd like to post on the site.
But here is how this trophy piece of metal looks now.
Thanks to all the folks who got a chance to sign it while visiting the FBBO tent at Carlisle this past weekend.

1721047773431.jpeg

Hopefully I captured below all the FBBO folks user names who signed the piece.
If I missed you please PM me so I can add your name to the list here below. And if you look close there's even a few folks from the other FxBO sites that visited the tent and threw their signatures on there as well.
If you're reading this, thank you!

@Nxcoupe, @1969VAGTX, @dual fours, @Richard Cranium, @HawkRod, @roadrunnerh, @HannDman, @Rebellion, @chargervert, @qkcuda, @road robert, @moparwacko, @71RRHI, @67BluonBlak, @Don Frelier, @FU64RY, @VANDAN, @SimoHoss, @Richard Davis, @Nick Panaritis, @68BabyBlue, @JDmac72chrgr, @T2R9, @ply466, @eldubb440, @HEMI-ITIS, @crash89

Fantastic idea, sir! :thumbsup:
Now, you wanna get tricky with it? Take the names and assign them to pics of the corresponding humans
we've seen people post so far....
idea guy.jpg

Now, you wanna get tricky with it? Take the names and assign them to pics...
Nope, I don't wanna get tricky with it :lol:

I just know this is you Ed...always will be no matter how many times you try to change it on us :poke:

1721137532175.png

Last edited:
I see names on there of guys I have yet to meet.......there's just never enough time

Auto Transport Service
Back