• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B body Mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
I will be in Columbus Ohio for the Mopar Nationals in August and I am looking for a B body car for sale in the states of Ohio or PA/New York area and I fly out on 15 Aug from New York. I am a cash buyer up to a maximum of $25,000 USD.
Thanks simon

I have a very solid clean road runner clone for sale 18,500. Check out the car and pictures on cincinnati craigslist. The car is med. green with white interior

Have a nice very original 67 Coronet 500 with a 360/380 HP Mopar crate engine, 727, 3.91 posi, Red On Black, can buy for $12,500 cash, have all original parts too. Send email for pics if interested? I am currently working on some New Zealand SH-2 Super Sea Sprite Helicopetrs for your Airforce! Lou

med green car

Hi thanks will look into. cheers simon

- - - Updated - - -

Nice one!, thanks but am looking for a specific car type. thanks for fixing the helicopters !

I have a 69 Superbee, 383 Magnum- Matching numbers- Automatic-Power Steering- Excellent restored condition-122,000 miles. If interested, I will email you pics. Vehicle is in PA. Thanks. Jake

there will be a bunch for sale there...id say u will find something for sure...my cousin said last year they had a restored 68 or 69 gtx not sure which yr for 23 or 24k or something like that..he said it was a steal at that price..theres alot of good deals..ppl wanting to move cars and some dont wanna hual them back so they will work with ya on prices

Hope you at least got to see JakeWit's Bee,
Look good on those NZ long roads :D

Hello Simon,
A little out of your price range but I have a beautiful 1966 Plymouth Satellite Convertible for $30k. It has a custom leather interior and matching trunk and power top. A built 440 and 727 trans. I live in southern Ohio if youd like to see it. I have photos posted in my gallery.
Thanks
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back