• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back in the game.

smallie9

Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
Hello all.
Been out of the loop for a while, after selling my last car 1968 matching numbers Charger R/T HEMI with a 4 speed, all black. Sold it in 1992, so I guess you could say my depression has run it's course. Always been a die-hard MOPAR guy and had many a car back in the day. Recently purchased another one, 1966 Coronet 2 door post 4 speed HEMI, radio delete. I feel whole again.
Was looking for a tank strap bolt for the gas tank #2660872, and that led me here. Found a import re-pop that will do for now, till I find a real one. http://retro-motive.com/66-67-mopar-a-body-gas-tank-strap-stud-nut-dart-barracuda-valiant-1602/
If you have a black 68 HEMI Charger R/T 4 speed XS29J8...... missing a build sheet, I have one that might be yours. Give me a shout, I would love to get it to the current owner.

Welcome from Indiana. How about some pictures of that Coronet?

Welcome from Ohio.

Hello all.
Been out of the loop for a while, after selling my last car 1968 matching numbers Charger R/T HEMI with a 4 speed, all black. Sold it in 1992, so I guess you could say my depression has run it's course. Always been a die-hard MOPAR guy and had many a car back in the day. Recently purchased another one, 1966 Coronet 2 door post 4 speed HEMI, radio delete. I feel whole again.
Was looking for a tank strap bolt for the gas tank #2660872, and that led me here. Found a import re-pop that will do for now, till I find a real one. http://retro-motive.com/66-67-mopar-a-body-gas-tank-strap-stud-nut-dart-barracuda-valiant-1602/
If you have a black 68 HEMI Charger R/T 4 speed XS29J8...... missing a build sheet, I have one that might be yours. Give me a shout, I would love to get it to the current owner.

I would shoot myself!
Ha Ha!
:rofl:

Just kidding, PLEASE do not do that....
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome back to the insanity! I know the feeling. I went 25 years between old Mopars.

Welcome.
Damn 2 Hemis!

Post your build sheet in the Lost & Found section.
Chances are, that car is well known enough that somebody who knows something will see it.

Welcome from north Carolina.
yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx_zpsf4c01222.jpg

Welcome back from being out in the cold !!!! And regarding that build sheet, that's mighty Biggie of you Smallie !!!!!

Smallie, Welcome too the jungle otherwise known as the FBBO. Happy you saw the light and found another B body. More pics would be appreciated. :welcome:
Bob :moparsmiley:

Auto Transport Service
Back