• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Radiator option for 6.1 swap

ramman5600

Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
Looking at several companies and wondered who's had experience with this swap and could provide some real world input. I know Griffin makes the ones for S&P, Northern makes them for Modern Muscle, not sure on the others, but have come across wizard cooling and a few others. - thoughts?

Thanks
Chad

They are all good, I myself have a northern.

Not really, I just drilled 4 holes cause the mounting tabs didn't line up and I was good to go.

Just get one that fills the opening and have at it.

by any chance would you guys happen to know companies other than xvmotorsports that would carry an aluminum radiator that will fit the b bodies for a 6.1?
thanks

by any chance would you guys happen to know companies other than xvmotorsports that would carry an aluminum radiator that will fit the b bodies for a 6.1?
thanks
xv just purchases from everyone else so you should be able to find who makes them. I know the seat belts they sell are like double what you can buy them from the actual manufacturer for.

xv just purchases from everyone else so you should be able to find who makes them. I know the seat belts they sell are like double what you can buy them from the actual manufacturer for.

Ahh, good to know! By any chance would you happen to know what the dimensions are for a radiator that'll work with the 6.1 hemi?

ramman5600: gonna be running the stock 68 Charger radiator support with the Alterktion K frame.
Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back