• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big 50

mowpar

Local time
5:46 AM
Reaction score
Hey Rogie aka Kiwi GTX Happy birthday mate I'm not far behind in reaching the half century mark catch up soon for a beer or 2

:bdayparty::birthday_cake::balloons:

Have a good one! *sigh* wish I was turning 50 again... :)

I'm joining that club on 11/12.

Anyone else hit the half century mark this year?? Post up! Then get down...........and hopefully get back up again.

happy 50th b-day again kiwigtx

Happy one to ya!! 50+13....damn....how'd I get here so fast!?

Happy birthday just a no# i hit that 10 years agoooooo HAVE A GOOD ONE. KID.

What a Better Way Than To Hit 50. While i was at Carlisle July 13th! And i took My girlfriend Too! 10678859_815305171823969_5673974188233064359_n.jpg

9/16 is the one year anniversary of half century for me. Happy birthday Kiwi.

- - - Updated - - -

What a Better Way Than To Hit 50. While i was at Carlisle July 13th! And i took My girlfriend Too!View attachment 209172

Can I have your girlfriends number if it's not being rude ?

I know I'm late to the party, especially considering New Zealand is a day and a half ahead of me. I'm also not quite to the title mark yet (49 next Friday -- ackkkkk!!!) but had to jump in on this thread for Roger. Though not enough ahead of schedule to get them done in time for your birthday doll, you'll be happy to learn I DID start on the bodywork yesterday so it's a sorta-present. :D I hope to have your Mickey Thompsons from TallHair done in the next few days.

I hope your birthday was amazing!!! Here's a teaser "before" pic ... I know, not nearly as attractive as 70GTX's contribution, but it's one you can actually hold in your own hands that won't be high maintenance in the long run. Heh hehhhhhhhhhh

064 - Copy.jpg

Thank You, But in my Opinion you are Mighty Fine For 49! Besides it is only a Number! Like this Symbol # and not a Hash Tag! LOL....

your just a youngster at 48 Leanna...LOL
I'm 29 with 26 years experience... hit the double nickel back on 7-12-2014

Hey Rogie aka Kiwi GTX Happy birthday mate I'm not far behind in reaching the half century mark catch up soon for a beer or 2

Roger That !! :icon_thumright:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm joining that club on 11/12.

Anyone else hit the half century mark this year?? Post up! Then get down...........and hopefully get back up again.

Thanks...I'm finding the "getting back up again" part is taking a bit longer these days :toothy10:

- - - Updated - - -

What a Better Way Than To Hit 50. While i was at Carlisle July 13th! And i took My girlfriend Too!View attachment 209172

Me likey your girlfriend Mr '70GTX :headbang:

- - - Updated - - -

9/16 is the one year anniversary of half century for me. Happy birthday Kiwi.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I have your girlfriends number if it's not being rude ?

Hey, get in line buddy :icon_wink:

- - - Updated - - -

I know I'm late to the party, especially considering New Zealand is a day and a half ahead of me. I'm also not quite to the title mark yet (49 next Friday -- ackkkkk!!!) but had to jump in on this thread for Roger. Though not enough ahead of schedule to get them done in time for your birthday doll, you'll be happy to learn I DID start on the bodywork yesterday so it's a sorta-present. :D I hope to have your Mickey Thompsons from TallHair done in the next few days.

I hope your birthday was amazing!!! Here's a teaser "before" pic ... I know, not nearly as attractive as 70GTX's contribution, but it's one you can actually hold in your own hands that won't be high maintenance in the long run. Heh hehhhhhhhhhh

View attachment 209174

Leanna, you sure do know how to make a guy feel special :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back