• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUMPER JACK thread . lets see photos of your bumper jacks not just MOPAR

rav440

Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
how about a thread dedicated to bumper jacks and what make a model and year they are for with photos . and not just MOPAR any and all classics muscle antique

just a crazy idea , but i got to thinking going thru the fleea market the other day and i saw a few bumper jacks for sale but the seller had no clue what car they came out of .

plus i have a few in my garage that im clueless as to what year and make they are for .

69 B body....and NIKEs:grin:

aai.jpg

here are the ones that ive had for some time . i plan on restoring them someday but yet i have no clue what they are for ?

and im still looking for the bumper jack for my 73 rr .

31 of the jacks stand 32 " tall the last is only 30" tall

these 2 jaks have the spur for slotted bumper and also use a hook

HPIM5155.jpg

HPIM5156.jpg

HPIM5164.jpg

HPIM5165.jpg

HPIM5159.jpg

HPIM5157.jpg

HPIM5160.jpg

this i think maybe a 57 chevy
HPIM5161.jpg

HPIM5162.jpg

HPIM5163.jpg

this is the 30" jack

HPIM5154.jpg

HPIM5153.jpg

jack hooks

69 CHEVELLE

69CHEVELLEHOOK.jpg

69CHEVELLEHOOK2.jpg

this one says " USE FRONT ONLY"

USEFRONTONLY2.jpg

USEFRONTONLY.jpg

????

HPIM5152.jpg

HPIM5149.jpg

anyone have an idea what cars they goto ?

thanks RANDY

uuumm...no. I think enough people were hospitalized the first time

I dont have a bumper jack, i dont even have a spare tire. Isnt that what AAA is for?

Just curious, what do you other guys like me do, that have drivers with big and littles on your cars?

I'm not sure what I have left in the jack department. With two 69 runners I have to have two jacks. I'll just have to check inventory when I get to Hoarder Central

Auto Transport Service
Back