• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cam Dynamics # HELP

fc7cuda

Local time
2:28 PM
Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have a cam dynamics catalog that might still show this cam number? I’m looking for all specs related to it. Photocopy of catalog page would be great if possible. Thanks

IMG_0166.jpeg

I was looking, seems to me everyone tells anyone that has a cam dynamics cam to call Crane cams as they took over the Cam Dynamics biz..

I was looking, seems to me everyone tells anyone that has a cam dynamics cam to call Crane cams as they took over the Cam Dynamics biz..
FYI....Crane Cams is also out of business.....see link....
BOB RENTON
there is no reorganization or anything. Crane is no longer! This will have a direct effect as they did make parts for other company's, including Comp, Crower and Crane was a major supplier of Cam cores to the performance industry.Feb 25, 2009

Thread: Crane cams is closed! OUT OF BUSINESS!​

1728250827520.png
Scream And Fly
https://www.screamandfly.com › showthread › 179616-C...

My CD catalog does not list a 292* cam, either 290 or 300*; could be a custom grind.

My CD catalog does not list a 292* cam, either 290 or 300*; could be a custom grind.

Oh, that’s interesting. Thanks for checking. I did pull in out of a 426 Hemi if that makes a difference in the catalog section.

Measure the lobe lift and see if it's .330". Bet it's another generic crane lobe with something like 290 on the seat and .490+ lift at the valve with a 1.5 rocker.

Would anyone happen to have a cam dynamics catalog that might still show this cam number? I’m looking for all specs related to it. Photocopy of catalog page would be great if possible. Thanks

View attachment 1737728
could be 292 duration@ .006 and 232 duration @.050.

Last edited:
Measure the lobe lift and see if it's .330". Bet it's another generic crane lobe with something like 290 on the seat and .490+ lift at the valve with a 1.5 rocker.
Good idea I’ll try that this afternoon. Thanks.

if it is the cam in my book it will have 320 lobe so 480 lift. intake and exhaust

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back