• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

car cover

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:12 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a good quality outdoor cover for my 69 B-Body 69 RR.
Purchased one from carid that was vehicle specific and it did not fit.
Has to custom fit, not a one size fits all.

I bought my cover for my 70 Road Runner from California Car Cover. It has been excellent. Great fit and seems to work well.

I seldom have it outside, but I have used my cover outside at Carlisle. If my car was going to be outside for any length of time, I would get a more dedicated outdoor cover. California Car Cover has all types.

Have a California Car Cover, it is custom fit and pretty nice, but not great in high winds.
I think if using any car cover outdoors where it is windy, you will need extra straps / hold downs to keep it from blowing off or rubbing the paint.

I bought my cover for my 70 Road Runner from California Car Cover. It has been excellent. Great fit and seems to work well.

I seldom have it outside, but I have used my cover outside at Carlisle. If my car was going to be outside for any length of time, I would get a more dedicated outdoor cover. California Car Cover has all types.
Their site is down.

62860_W3.jpg

I’ve had 2 from Beverly Hills car covers for years. They continue to hold up very well and fit like a glove. You will need to ask for a custom fit cover.

https://www.beverlyhillsautocovers.com/
I bought one for my 560SEC back in 1988 still have it and it is in great shape, however it will not fit the B-body. I'll check them out. Thank You

Holy man. 68 GTX an eye-watering $450 and only a 4 year warranty. If it lasts 10+ years and is still in relatively good shape, then it may be worth it.
Bought mine in 1988 and still in great shape. Probably paid $129 or less.

Auto Transport Service
Back