• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chevy guy infiltrating your community.

Well now that Kiwi booted your ad I guess we can't make you buy the beer... Welcome to the forum, someone likely has what you need, just gonna have to type it all out again... You probably needed the exercise anyway.. LOL

Welcome aboard Mr. Chev. If you pull the trigger on the Duster, you should go to the A Body Classic Mopar Forum which is down below this page. It's never too late to Moparate! :D However, a word of caution: Once you catch the Mopar Disease, it never goes away, it just keeps growing!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Hi Randy, :welcome:
Don't feel shy, I'll be a lot of Chevy guys secretly want a mopar :)
I'm into old school Nostalgia drag racing full size cars. I always give my Mopar buddies a hard time because they will tell me how great Mopar engines were back in the late 60's. I always remind them no one would be able to spell Mopar if it wasn't for Chevy killing its support for racing back in 1963. Back then it was "Race on Sunday sell on Monday" and every company kept coming out with bigger and better equipment. We all would be talking about and running 600+ci engines from the 60's if Chevy would have stuck in it. So long as it has points and a carb I'm all about it.

welcome to FBBO

I also owned many different brands, besides MoPars too,
lots of GM product, especially racecars, my 1st love was/is MoPar

Chevy guy in FBBO? Here is one of our moderators:

tenor (13).gif

Hope you find a tunnel ram:thumbsup:

Hey guys, I'm not going to lie. I don't own a mopar yet but I've had my eye on a 1970 FM3 340 Duster for sometime now.

Please start a WTB advert for the parts you need.
WTB - Mopar Performance Parts Wanted | For B Bodies Only Classic Mopar Forum
You know you want her? Mopars are like the girls your mom warned you about? My Chevy friends all secretly desire my gals? In my case? Plymouths. A little racer A-body Duster. A street dancer B-body GTX. And a Pro Street (current project build) wild woman E-body Cuda. A friend with a very decent '69 SS Nova drove up with me to a local show of about 150 cars. That Nova I would say in even better shape than the GTX. But who got more attention? Not even really close. Many Novas there. My gal was the only GTX at the dance. You know in your heart Chevy just doesn't quite have the same sexappeal? Yes, they can be heartbreakers? But what good is a heart if not intrigued?

Corys Mopars.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back