• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chicagoland Mopar Connection Mopar Happening show Belvidere IL pictures

Nice pics! Just throwing out a general question - why do I never see any pictures of the Dodge Ram SRT-10 pickups at any of these shows?

IMG_2955.JPG

IMG_2958.JPG

I don't recall if there were any SRT10s at the show this weekend. I have to treat car shows on a triage basis, between getting my car set up and filling out the registration, talking to people I know, running some errands buying stuff, and taking photos, I don't have time for everything and sometimes even miss seeing or doing some things I intended to do at a show.
I don't attempt to photograph everything shows, and mainly concentrate on vintage iron. There was an impressive turnout of 80s and 90s FWD cars there this year parked by the E body stock row my car was in and I felt bad after the show that I hadn't at least walked a few feet over and taken a quick look at them this year for example. Much of the newer vehicles were on the other side of the field and other than taking a quick look at a Frostbite blue hellcat Challenger near the pavilion, I didn't even get near that stuff, and only paid attention to that Hellcat because I bought a Frostbite Scat pack a few weeks ago.
I did see this silver SRT10 at a show in the area a few years ago, so there is at least one around here!

SRT10.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back