• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

coats hire newcastle 500

polywideblock

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
a few of you might remember me posting that we might be getting the V8 super cars ( tin tops / touring cars ) well after much grinding and gnashing of teeth by a few ( who are still threatening a "civil court case") its official :thumbsup: .
we are now the official venue for the final race of the season the Newcastle 500 , tickets went on sale Saturday and broke all records. the previous record was 5000 tickets sold in one day , they sold
10 000 tickets in 4 hours :D.
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4629704/supercars-turnout-unprecedented/

the track layout old is white new red

before

after

Newcastle-Aerial.jpg

aerial-banner.jpg

so if you were planning to come to Australia for the sun and surf you can now come for the racing as well

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Should be a ripper, I can hardly wait. Looks like a good layout too. Can't beat the entertainment of a street track.:thumbsup:

Hey...how did you get that? Don't you know all the best sport comes to Melbounre?
That's not how it works :poke:

Congrats looks cool

got my ticket today :thumbsup: last event on the calendar should mean at lest a couple of drivers really going for it

Looks like a great place to watch a race too

I love the surrounding waters & beaches too

We get a few of the races here, NBCSportsNetwork IIRC
it's really spotty what races we get & usually
really early in the morning or really late at night
I watch a few V8 Supercar races from time to time,
good competitive/aggressive drivers & fender to fender racing :thumbsup:

think they have a "contact " rule but as the saying goes "if your not rubbing ,your not racing":lol: and they push it right to the edge :thumbsup:

what it is supposed to look like :thumbsup:

think they have a "contact " rule but as the saying goes "if your not rubbing ,your not racing":lol: and they push it right to the edge
Oh yeah....Murphy & Ambrose are really good at that sort of racing....

:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back