• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Console wiring harness 69 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

69dc

Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
I have the wiring that goes inside the automatic console but I need the harness that connects the console wiring to the dash wiring. Also need a schematic of where the connections are under the dash. Thanks

I'm not sure what you need but i have a box-o-wiring from a 69 R/T. I also have some schematics that I can scan and fax or email to you. image2.jpgimage1.jpg

in 1969 that harness was part of the main interior harness,i cut mine from a donor car at the kick panel-rocker area on the driver's side,good luck.

I have that harness...Pm if interested.

I found the harness I needed and got it installed. Thanks for the response.
I currently need the right side exhaust manifold for a 69 440, 2806900. I have a cleaned and painted 70 RH manifold to trade, casting number 2899879.

Got a clean used manifold but still need the counter weight and springs. Anyone have a set for sale or know who sells them. Thanks.

Currently need a glove box latch catch bar and a console lock/latch with key.
Also can anyone tell me what attaches to the furthest console mounting bracket, the one under the dash? There is a slotted hole in the drives side of the console and a bracket welded to the floor but I must be missing the piece that connects the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back