• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cordoba Lemons Racer

LemonsRacer

Local time
7:24 PM
Reaction score
I am a member of the Valve Tap Racing team. We race in the 24 hours of Lemons events in NJ, PA, and CT using two 1978 Chrysler Cordobas wirh 400 cubic inch / 190 hp motors. Cars are pretty much stock with minimal

We would like to upgade our open 8.25 inch open diffs to sure grip. Thinking this forum could jump start that effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Using the Doby to throw around corners is cool.

IMG_3667.jpeg

I am a member of the Valve Tap Racing team. We race in the 24 hours of Lemons events in NJ, PA, and CT using two 1978 Chrysler Cordobas wirh 400 cubic inch / 190 hp motors. Cars are pretty much stock with minimal

We would like to upgade our open 8.25 inch open diffs to sure grip. Thinking this forum could jump start that effort.
If you are looking for parts, start a parts wanted thread in the Marketplace forums.

Welcome to FBBO . . .

Welcome (1).jpg

More members will see and respond to your rear axle questions if you post them in the Engine, Trans & Driveline thread of our Classic Mopar Tech forum.

newwelcome.jpg
I'm subscribed to the Lemons YT channel; looks like a lot of fun to be had and I remember your Cordoba!
As far as to what you're asking here, I'd suggest you avail yourself of the "SEARCH" box in the upper right
of the page - this joint is a veritable library of information on all things b-body.

Welcome!

71-74 b body 8 3/4 will bolt into those cars. I just gave one to my friend and he put it in his 78 Magnum. It's time to do a stroker kit in that 400,with a beefy cam and some Edelbrock aluminum heads and make 500hp instead of 190hp. Welcome to the site!

Auto Transport Service
Back