• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Coronet Dash Bezel non a/c

I think I have one or two, I'll try and dig it out over the weekend and send you a pic.

I have this one, the radio area was cut up for an aftermarket radio, and it has the holes for a/c heater delete panel. If you want it PM me your mailing address and its yours for free.
20240901_133133.jpg

I have this one, the radio area was cut up for an aftermarket radio, and it has the holes for a/c heater delete panel. If you want it PM me your mailing address and its yours for free.View attachment 1720465
I really appreciate it but that’s why I’m changing mine out because of the radio being cut up in the 80’s

No problem, I know I have a few more, but didn't have time to dig thru my storage container. I'll see if I can find them next week. And send you some pictures.

The difference is AC vs non-AC.

Slider grooves on non-AC
Button holes for AC.

They were being repro'd a few years ago.
Kind pricey but nice.
I got a "second" for $99 that has the paint on too thick.

Kinda hard to find used ones with good chrome.

The radio delete plate I have only uses the radio shaft holes.

Last edited:
The one I posted a pic of had the heater delete panel. The only one I have ever seen
20240901_133706.jpg
20240901_133710.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back