• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dads lost 1967 Dodge Charger

Dads Charger

Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I know this is a long shot but I have been trying to track down My Fathers 1967 Dodge Charger blue with black vinyl top with a 383.
He is 82 this year and bought this after he was out of the Vietnam war. Last he remembers he traded it in around the Seattle/Ballard area. That’s all I got unless he remembers anything else. Like I said its a long shot.

Thanks

Nothing like growing up with a Charger as the family car. My parents bought this one new in 1970. Good luck with your search. Welcome to the site!

1719149714983.png

moms Charger.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, best of luck with your search. The more information you have the easier the search.

Hey thanks,

I have been trying to get more info, unfortunately his memory isn’t like it used to be.
There are other ways. Like old repair receipts, gas station tickets, anything that could possibly have a VIN number. Almost nobody throws away everything. If your father has fond memories of the car, there is more than likely something else around.

Hello everyone,

I know this is a long shot but I have been trying to track down My Fathers 1967 Dodge Charger blue with black vinyl top with a 383.
He is 82 this year and bought this after he was out of the Vietnam war. Last he remembers he traded it in around the Seattle/Ballard area. That’s all I got unless he remembers anything else. Like I said its a long shot.

Thanks
Welcome to the site!! Also, we have a 'Lost and Found' forum too that you could post in..... For B Bodies Only Classic Mopar Forum

Good luck with that...
Tell him thanks very much, for his loyal service, in that really shitty :usflag:
restricted rules of engagement or a war, they made very hard to ever win

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
Palmer & Anchorage Area dweller in early 1984 - later 1986,
I frequented the Polar Raceway in Palmer, almost out my back door

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back