• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE DANA 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEMI RR

Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1968 DANA 60 from a charger. It has 3.54 gears 11 inch backing plates. This rear has not been altered. I am located 8 miles south of Lehighton PA 18235.Price is firm at $2599. I can assist loading.
DAN1.jpg
DANA2.jpg
DANA3.jpg
DANA4.jpg
B4.jpg
20221008_155133.jpg

hi, can you tell me more about this dana...was it from a running car? did you remove? how is the rust on housing ..those types of things
i might be able to pick up at some point as i live in cleveland but mom lives in medford new jersey. thanks

Hello, this rear is not rusty. removed from a 1968 charger was running but got dismantled. car was hit. removing for sale after Monday. will not be accessible till spring. I just got your post. shoot me your number if really interested. jimmy

Medford is 2 hours away. i pass it going to the shore in the summertime. go visit your mom.-jimmy

tried to send you a private post with my number but your box is full..i don't we are allowed to post phone numbers on a public post like this..pm me with your number or clean out your inbox and i can send my number to you thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back