• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Dash bezels

hawksfan81

Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm looking for the dash bezels that go on the dash for a non air conditioner 68 charger. They go where the vent would normally be for an air condition car. I know I can buy the after market ones but was wondering if anyone had any. Thanks in advance. Nick

Hello all. I'm looking for the dash bezels that go on the dash for a non air conditioner 68 charger. They go where the vent would normally be for an air condition car. I know I can buy the after market ones but was wondering if anyone had any. Thanks in advance. Nick
Pic of these bezels. Was thinking a switch plate

Pic of these bezels. Was thinking a switch plate

7967.jpeg

Those I should have but chrome plastic full. PM if you want

Hello. I have never seen them chrome on any of the chargers? If I have? I don't recall. Could you post a picture if you find them? Thanks Nick

Hello. I have never seen them chrome on any of the chargers? If I have? I don't recall. Could you post a picture if you find them? Thanks Nick
Def will. Give me a day. I’d post the question if Chargers were chrome or not thou. Mine that are on my 70 RR are chrome on the raised far edge. I remember in the day removing from donors in yards

Auto Transport Service
Back