• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decent seat covers and dash cover brands for '69 Charger

kaj750

Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
I was REALLY happy with my dash cover, but the company is no longer in business. It's just a simple "carpet" material with holes for the defroster. It just sits on the dash without need of velcro or any other fasteners. It's nothing fancy, just the right length and width. It's perfect.. but needs to be changed.
I've tried a couple that I've found online in the $65-100 range. NONE of them were any good. Most were too wide, so hung off the front of the dash, once you lined up the back, along the windshield and lined up the vent holes.
Has anyone been happy with a cover they have used and can recommend it? Possibly with pictures.

I'm looking for the seat covers also. Nothing fancy required. Cloth would be great. My front buckets have been recovered in a plan, flat vinyl that just looks horrible. they are black and I need to color change to "dukes tan" until I can have the seats redone. Until the seats get fixed, I'm hoping someone can recommend a basic seat cover that I can get in a tan color to toss over my seats, for the time being. Again, pics would be great!

So, anyone have any of these items that they have been happy with? Any advice would be appreciated. I'm getting tired of buying, trying, and returning for partial refunds. LOL. Thanks, in advance!

Legendary all the way, but be ready for a shock when you find out what their lead times are.

I think we are talking about different seat covers. Maybe I didn't explain my situation well enough haha. Should I say "seat protectors"? I'm looking for tan covers/protectors to put on my seats until I am ready to have the covers redone properly. Covers like they have at the local auto parts store, but hoping for something of better quality.

Auto Transport Service
Back